The following list was sent to EatingOxford.com subscribers a couple of weeks ago. Are you on the list to receive exclusive news before everyone else? If not, you can sign up here.
We’ve all been here…. You don’t feel like getting out of your pajamas or leaving your comfy couch, you also don’t feel like cooking. But, you still want something delicious to eat!
So what do you do?
If you’re like most, you think that the only option you have for delivery is pizza (Pizza Den, Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, Domino’s). Don’t get me wrong, we love pizza over at EatingOxford.com, but every once in a while, you crave a bit more variety.
So we’re letting you in on a few more delivery options around Oxford that can rescue you during a hunger crisis. See the EatingOxford.com Restaurant Guide for menus.
- Bim Bam Burgers, (662) 238-7802
- Bistro Burger, (662) 234-0002
- Coop Deville, (662) 234-6769
- Jimmy John’s, (662) 236-7117
- Lenny’s Sub Shop, (662) 236-3600
- Lusa Pastry Café, (662) 234-9185
- Maharaja Indian Cuisine, (662) 234-1975
- Mink’s on the Park, (662) 259-2263
- O.E.C. Japanese Express, (662) 234-8088
- Petra Café, (662) 234-1110
- Pita Pit, (662) 238-3535
- Taqueria el Milagro, (662) 236-1717
Are you surprised by any of the restaurants on the list? Did we forget someone? Let us know by commenting below or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.