Welcome to EatingOxford.com! Whether you’re new here or have visited the site hundreds of times, there’s lots to explore, and we don’t want you to miss a thing. Below are tips for getting the most out of your experience as well as links to pages that you’ll want to bookmark.
1. Sign up for the e-newsletter. It’s free and you receive exclusive food and restaurant content right in your inbox! We never share your information or annoy you with tons of emails. (Form Below)
2. Visit the EatingOxford.com home page or news page to stay up-to-date on the latest restaurant openings, closings, menu features, upcoming events and more. You’ll never have to wonder about when that new restaurant will open or why your favorite just closed. EatingOxford.com is your resource for Oxford food news.
3. Need a menu, phone number or address for a local restaurant? Maybe you just can’t decide what you want to eat? Check Oxford’s only up-to-date online Restaurant Guide before you go out.
4. Click on the Event Calendar to find upcoming food classes from Eating Oxford.
5. Become a fan of the Eating Oxford Facebook page and interact with thousands of local food lovers who chat about food and restaurants on a daily basis.
6. Get the news in snippets via our Twitter page and retweet to all your fellow food fans.
7. View some of our food photos on the Eating Oxford Pinterest page.
8. Learn more about how Eating Oxford got started on the About Us page.
9. Own a business of your own that needs promoting? Contact us at Liz@eatingoxford.com.
Be the first to know! Subscribe to EatingOxford.com news.